Download Atomic Matters READER for editing and visualizing results of CEF calculations.
Atomic Matters READER is a freely downloadable tool for previewing and elementary editing of *.atma files. Atomic Matters READER cannot perform calculations; it is used to visualize the properties of *. atma data files, previously saved by the main ATOMIC MATTERS application. Atomic Matters READER is available for Windows (both 32 and 64 bit).
Atomic Matters READER features:
- preview multiple *.atma files simultaneously (note: each *.atma file can contain multiple sets of results).
- group, select and compare results saved in files.
- combine, subtract and save sets of results into a new *.atma files.
- add new descriptions and names.
- full visualization of stored data, including three-dimensional (3D) interactive visualizations of CEF potential and interactive simulation of the spectral absorption curves for definable scattering methods.
- modeling CEF in 3D. Bonus!
Intuitive interface based on the Atomic Matters READER bookmark system makes it easy to navigate quickly between sets of results. We distribute Atomic Matters READER free of charge under a freeware license to popularize knowledge and open the flow of scientific information.